Tuesday, October 04, 2011

A public service announcement

I am bored at work. This is becoming a major trend.... So I have two work-related things to say:

1) Everyone who ever makes a website - please put a million RSS feeds on it. Particularly if you are doing something like EVENTS LISTINGS where it is stupidly stupid not to have RSS feeds for people, or even often any kind of anything to tell you which events are new, and poor schmucks like me have to just keep clicking the same things over and over because they forget that they actually saw that notice already back in March. Librarians will thank you.

2) If you ever find yourself writing a book, or article, or lecture, or thesis that involves cities in any way, do not entitle it any variety of 'A tale of two/three/four/fifty cities'. I promise you that a million billion people already had that idea.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Gwan

    I'm going to nip out and create a website straight away just so that I can put an RSS feed on it!

    All the best

    Keith

    P.S. I'm also renaming my novel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.